This collage-art inspired Halloween Shadowland totem is constructed from oddity pieces, both vintage and new.
- Shadowland begins with a 1950’s era metal lamp base,
- Then a 5 Pound Vintage Tin of Johnson’s Hard Candies,
- Two vintage noise makers have been added to the Johnson’s Tin,
- Every creation needs a BGC (Black Glittered Cat) and a Grinning Pumpkin – both reproductions – topped with a vintage coffee can lid,
- To add height, 1960’s orange plastic lamp spacers and a collared Jack-O-Lantern were added leading up to
- The creepy vintage composite Doll Head with working eyes.
- Finally, the candle holder is made from a vegetable can that someone with way too much time on their hands carved into a curled design,
- And finally, a Burnt Orange candle tops it all off.
Use this piece to greet your Halloween party guests or as a centerpiece on your server.
Out of stock